The Only Wine Opener You'll Ever Need...
- Open Wine Easily. Ditch the annoying corkscrews. Remove cork easily and safely in seconds with a simple push, pump, and pop. No more turning, pulling or tugging on corkscrew openers.
- Eliminate Broken Corks. The Cork Genius air pressure wine opener uses a one-of-a-kind air lift approach that uses the natural pressure from the bottle to pop the cork out. Air-pressure technology ensures a clean open every time, no more worrying about broken cork ruining your wine.
- Use Anywhere, With Anyone. Cork Genius cork opener is perfect for both personal and professional use and will be the last wine bottle opener you'll ever need.
- Durable, Lightweight, & Simple. With durable and indestructible polycarbonate and stainless-steel materials, Cork Genius’ Portable and sturdy design means no additional batteries, cartridges, or adapters to buy.
The Cork Genius Opener was designed using a little science to avoid a lot of fuss and bother. The outdated corkscrew design has nothing on this simple, swift, and effective little gadget. This easy-to-use air-pump opener wields the power of air-pressure to quickly eject the cork of all standard-sized wine bottles, eliminating all the annoying pulling, tugging and twisting of a normal corkscrew.
Simply press the needle into the top of the cork, and give the handle a few pumps. Air will be injected into the bottle and eject the cork, fully intact. It’s effortless and even joyful – Push. Pump. Pop!
Works every time, in all settings, and makes a great gift for wine-lovers of all ages. The uncomplicated, all-in-one design means no charging, batteries, or extra things to buy.
How To Use The Cork Genius Wine Opener:
• Place the wine bottle on a flat, firm surface such as a countertop or table.
• Remove Foil with Cork Genius Foil Cutter.
• Push Cork Genius Needle through the cork until the opener is firmly seated on top of the cork.
• While holding the body of the bottle gently pump until the cork pops out.
DON'T HOLD THE NECK OF BOTTLE OR PLASTIC NEEDLE GUARD WHILE PUMPING! HOLD BY BODY OF THE BOTTLE. Holding the plastic needle guard will prevent the cork from popping out.
DO NOT OPEN CHAMPAGNE or non-round bottles, or non-750mL sizes, with any air pressure wine opener product. This is potentially dangerous.
Bottle Size: 750mL
Bottle Shape: Round
Corks up to 55mm
Air Pump wine openers "pop" most bottles in 3-5 pumps. However, we find some bottles, need a little more air pressure to get the cork out. Especially for older and synthetic corks. If the cork has moved, but didn't pop out, give it a few more pumps and repeat. If the cork has not moved at all…
The most common cause of this problem is the needle not penetrating the cork completely. This is generally because...
• The cork is unusually long.
• If the needle is unable to penetrate the cork, Cork Genius will not work.
• The needle has not been inserted correctly.
• The needle was not inserted all the way through the cork.
• The needle was inserted at an angle instead of straight through the cork.
DON'T HOLD THE NECK OF BOTTLE OR PLASTIC NEEDLE GUARD WHILE PUMPING! HOLD THE LABEL OF THE WINE, ON THE BODY OF THE BOTTLE.
Holding the plastic needle guard will prevent the cork from popping out.